Manzanilla Goya XL
The top of the line, a formidable Manzanilla. A sip of our wines’ living history. Aged, extracted from the exclusive Solera reserved for La Goya, whose roots come from an old underground wine cellar beside Bajo de Guia, where the best pressings are sent for care and long-term aging, intended for the owners. An exclusive wine and not always available, as such, it is bottled only in exceptional circumstances.
Out of stockEmail to a friend
This wine is biologically aged under layer of flor, 100% Palomino variety. Aged 10 years in the Spanish “Criaderas & Solera” system using American oak casks. It is available in 50 cl bottles and is 15% alcohol by volume.
Settled, long, lingering and matured Manzanilla representing the purest traditional sanluqueño style. Its intense gold color is clean and bright. A balance of sharp aromas of toasted cereal, citrus peel and balsam come through on the nose. On the palate it is dry, fresh, soft, creamy, very persistent, and flavorful with sea notes, a touch of olives, lactic notes and toasted nuts.
We recommend sampling our best Manzanilla with matching gastronomic pleasures. For example, Iberian ham, Sanlúcar prawns or crispy shrimp fritters. Although tasting it alone, perhaps with a handful of almonds, is how you can best enjoy all of its virtues.
- 97 puntos Guía Proensa 2018
- 95 puntos Revista Gourmets 2018
- 94 puntos Guía ABC 2020
- 94 puntos Guía Intervinos 2020
- 94 puntos Guía Peñín 2017
- 94 puntos Guía Proensa 2015
- 93 puntos Guía Wine Up 2019
- 93 puntos Guía ABC 2016
- 93 puntos Guía Xtreme 2016
- 93 puntos Parker (Wine Advocate)
- Medalla Oro CIVAS 2019
- Mejor manzanilla International Wine Challenge 2016
- Medalla de Oro International Wine Challenge 2016
- Medalla Gran Oro CIVAS 2016
- Medalla de Oro International Wine Challenge 2014